I am a list person. I LOVE lists. And so trying to keep track of the various wedding projects without making a MASTER list has led to unnecessary stress and a lack of forward progress. So, to document my various projects here comes the list of all DIY wedding lists. Brace yourselves:
- WHAT TO DO FOR THE ARCH!????
- Crepe paper photobooth back drop (tripod, clicker,
lightfor photobooth) (DJ Perry Washington is taking care of the light for this and the tent!)
- ALL SIGNAGE (chalkboard, table numbers/city names, sit wherever, bar signs, sign for sparklers bin, s'more menu, instagram sign)
- Wooden post with arrows signs
- Here comes your girl, wait till you see her signs on wood
Ikea cart for s'mores bar:2/26/14: Got cart- need to figure out signs & s'more menu Doilies & Twine to wrap silverware: Purchased Craft paper and doilies for freeze dried flower cones on chairs. 2/26/14: Done... may need more freeze dried flowers
- Matches &
- Bin for sparklers and a terra cotta pot with sand for the used sparklers to go into
- Get CDs copied (already purchased the cases)
- Bathroom kits (men and women)
- Candles for bathroom
- Items for welcome bags
Duct tape for water bottles: Purchased
- Wine labels for red and white on tables
Ikea lanterns for centerpieces: purchased off of craiglist for > 1/2 off!
- Ikea Lanterns; hung from shepards hooks, burlap hanging down from lantern and then transferred to tables in tent
Burlap to hang from lanterns in aisle Electric candles for lanterns
- Finish wax paper chandelier
Banners out of burlap Burlap and Lace table runners for round tables in tent
- White table cloths for round tables, head table, and cards and gift table.
Purchase lace overlays for the cocktail tables post/pre ceremony on the lawn Burlap table runners for the head table, guestbook table, and cards and gift table
- Decorate flower girl baskets—at this point they look like this: http://www.save-on-crafts.com/burlapbasket.html
- Decorate welcome bags—at this point they look like this: http://www.save-on-crafts.com/burlapbags5.html
- Buy bike and spray paint—then get basket and fill with fake flowers & welcome sign already made
A dresser and paint it blue for the drinks table at the back of the aisle.Decided to do wine barrel tables. Mr. & Mrs. Burlap Pillows—super easy to make me thinks with freezer paper transfer before sewing: momma Mary made
- Seating chart—I like the three ladders with hanging window panes—need to find old window panes
- “My beautiful wife” and “My handsome husband” back of chair signs.
Napkins (gotta buy fabric andget to sewing on these)
- Crate coffee table for "lounge area": 11/12/13--purchased crates, stain, and casters.
- Kites, bags game, and panning for gold for kiddos
Necklaces for bridesmaids
- Gifts for flower girls, ring bearers, and groomsmen
Tulle for tent Bistro lights for lawn Where to put paper lanterns?In saloon! Lights & Mirrors on fishing wire for behind the head table. 2/26/14: Purchased--- need to make.