It is the end of law school. The end of my years and years and years of higher education. I graduated last Saturday and I must say that I have never felt more proud of myself. Accomplishing this task has been years (EONS) in the making and finally crossing that hurdle was an incredible feeling. I have been able to reflect back on a lot of different aspects of the last three years these last few days and here are a few gems that stand out:
- LB and I's relationship has changed so much during the course of law school. We have been able to develop a very sweet and comfortable rhythm with each other and to our relationship. He has shown me that he is in my corner and will support me no matter what. I never fear that I am going to outshine him professionally because even if I do, he is just so stinking proud of me that it doesn't matter.
- I am a badass. I can take any task and not only conquer it, but excel at it. Things that have seemed impossible to master (securities law???) have been tackled, owned, and learned. That is a pretty powerful feeling.
- I still stress way too much.
- I have incredible friends and people in my life. My friends are my family and I am so blessed to know so many awesome sauce people. They are all so very very different but I always look forward to spending time with them. (THIS MAKES ME SO EXCITED FOR OUR WEDDING!!!)
- I am well loved.
- God is good.
- God has blessed me beyond measure with the little life that I am now building.
Now that law school is over, I get to study for the bar for the next two months. The schedule is rigorous, and it is going to suck, but bullet point 2 above says I can do this.