There are currently two florescent lights in the kitchen area that are driving me absolutely batty. The one in the main kitchen area is tricky because it really does call for track lighting, but I loathe track lighting. Thus, here are the options we are mulling over...
- Nuvo Lighting60/609 Two Light Down Lighting Semi Flush Ceiling Fixture from the Polaris Collection
- Nuvo Lighting60/4737 Candice Three Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture with Pleated White Shade, in Brushed Nickel Finish
- Kenroy Home91582 Modern 2 Light Semi Flush Fixture from the Whistler Collection
- Progress Lighting P3939 Inspire 13" Two-Light Semi-Flush Ceiling Fixture with Off-White Linen Fabric Drum Shade
- Altea 3-light Satin Nickel Flush Mount Chandelier
Who likes what... also let's keep in mind that this for a phase 1 kitchen upgrade... not permanent, so cost is a factor.
And the winner is... number 3: The Kenroy 2 Light Fixture. I am excited to see if it fits the space the way that I think it will while we await a larger renovation to include recessed lighting!