Welcome to the 5th Merry Monday Linky Party!
- Thank you to everyone that participated in last weeks Merry Monday Linky Party. There were so many great link ups and each week it gets more difficult to choose our feature picks.
- You're party hosts were busy sharing your link ups on either Twitter, FB, Pinterest (some to several group boards), Stumbleupon, and Google+. We want to help get your posts out to as many people as possible and would appreciate if you share the party and help us out too.Tweet
- Going forward, the Merry Monday Linky Party will be introducing a new guest host bi-monthly. This means your link up will be seen on 5 different blogs! This week, I want to welcome a new guest co-host to the link party, Jade from Jonesin' For Taste! Remember, each host picks their own features, so make sure you visit their blogs to see if you've been featured!
- All features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Pinterest board, so follow along to see the top features of the party.
- If you're interested in being a featured co-hosts for the party, please sign up! The party is booked until the end of August, so new openings won't be until September.
On to the Merry Monday Linky Party 5!
Meet the hosts of this party
*We would appreciate a follow in at least one of our social media platforms. Let us know you followed via Merry Monday so we can follow back!*
Host Erlene @My Pinterventures
Pinterest addict that loves to try new recipes, crafts, DIY projects, and more. Come with me on my daily adventures inspired by Pinterest and my fellow bloggers.
Co-host Julia @Happy House and Home
Happy House and Home is a blog about affordable DIY and Home Decor, with a few recipes thrown in, so that we can keep body and soul together!
Co-host Marilyn @Marilyn's Treats
I'm a wife, mother, and grandmother. Baking, collecting Cook Books and recipes are my addictions. Follow me along my Culinary journey as I share it on Marilyn's Treats.
Co-host Treana @House of Bennetts
Treana began working as a lawyer around the same time that she got engaged AND bought a house. Along with her fiancé, LB, they are fixing up a 1950's ranch and documenting their DIY projects for the house and the wedding over on House of Bennetts.
Guest Co-host Jade @Jonesin' For Taste
I'm a proud Polynesian, mother, wife, Mormon, and Thirty-One consultant who LOVES to cook. I love to share my tried and true recipes and the occasional craft project.
Most Clicked Feature
DIY Jars with Cute Lids @Ever After in the Woods
Jenn at Ever After in the Woods shows you how to recylce your old glass jars into cute storage jars.
If you've read House of Bennetts at ALL in the last two months you know that I am trying to get my garden-a-growing. The gals over at thefarmgirlgabs.com know what they are doing! Great info in this post.
Features will be pinned to the Merry Monday Linky Party Board
If you were featured, grab the Merry Monday Linky Party feature button and display it on your blog, feature page, or sidebar.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.houseofbennetts.com" title="House of Bennetts"><img src="http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/ErleneA/HouseofBennettsFeature_zps33e98d66.png" alt="House of Bennetts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Okay, this is the boring stuff, but necessary. There are a few guidelines to help get this party started. If this is your fisrt linky party, you can read this post on Linky Party Basics for Hosts & Guests.
Help grow this party. Grab my Merry Monday Linky Party button and post it on your link party page, sidebar, or post.
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mypinterventures.com" title="My Pinterventures"><img src="http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab20/ErleneA/JuneMerryMondayLinkyPartyButton_zps9200e9b5.png" alt="My Pinterventures" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
It’s time to link up!
Sharing is caring! We would appreciate a Tweet about the party to help spread the word.Tweet//